i'm iMaX and i'm a flaming retard posting bullshits in apps section

« Older   Newer »
Zoom_
view post Posted on 4/8/2013, 20:45

well, my cousin zipler sent u a fucking server and gave u the pass of his volthost, and now u changed the pass, go fucking steal on someone else, fucking retarded kid, give it back to him or you gonna see something that WONT satisfy you at all..

peace.

Skotter
view post Posted on 5/8/2013, 01:04

WOOW

Cryless
view post Posted on 5/8/2013, 04:34

Love you morgen, <3. Zoom leave this game you're just 12 years old, your parents still care about you go live your life (if you got one). And you didn't changed from the last day saw you, you're still raging,flamming,crying,insultings. Grow up, peace.

view post Posted on 5/8/2013, 11:36

Group:
Leader

umed? Zipler gave me the server account as gift for putting him trial in s7 and now you want it back by inventing bullshits? Should i take xfire logs? I won't give anything back to anyone, next time think better about it when you and your cousin wanna do a gift. You can even DDoS me for your whole life, i don't give a shit. Now screw off if you don't wanna get a ban, iMaX

Zoom_
view post Posted on 5/8/2013, 23:12

LOL what a retard, He didnt give u the whole account, Are you retarded? and as a gift? he wanted trial thats why he gave u, either get him back in the clan, or give him back the fucking account, Fucking idiot.

view post Posted on 6/8/2013, 10:18

Group:
Leader

Wtf are you saying? He gave me the whole account, i also told him if he wanted the rest of the money back and i take only server. He answered "no you can take the money :)", he changed the account e-mail on his own and he led me enter his pc with TW to enter my e-mail. He got denied because he's banned on U AC, he was a cheater and he didn't tell us anything. We will never accept cheaters in the clan. Don't talk or flame if you don't know facts mental challenged arab prick. And yes, i'll take you and your cousin in the clan, but only in your dreams, irl forget it. Proud of denying sick kids like you and your cousin from s7. Gz, you're now getting a ban for being a flaming dumbass so noone likes you anymore. Gtfo mr.peace

view post Posted on 10/6/2016, 12:29

Group:

mr peace iz gonna ddos ya

view post Posted on 20/6/2016, 10:03

Group:
Leader

peace -> raging and screaming allahu akbar desiring to be under my bed with tnt. Kitty and Spiderman are still their idols i'm sure, i want the pic plz... :ghsmoke: :D

view post Posted on 21/6/2016, 15:18

Group:

u should check inbox then :D

view post Posted on 21/6/2016, 15:29

Group:
Leader

xD :mariopalm: poor little piece of milky chocolate, his arms are my fingers

wondering if he would've even had the courage to "scream" irl like he screamed here... He would sound like a mouse

view post Posted on 24/6/2016, 13:37

Group:

holy shit tho its been almost 3 years since this post :unsure:

view post Posted on 24/6/2016, 14:00

Group:
Leader

Ye ffs, do you think he's grown up enough to read this and laugh of himself?

view post Posted on 24/6/2016, 14:07

Group:

i doubt for sum reason.. exams fkin passed btw ^_^

view post Posted on 26/6/2016, 09:59

Group:
Leader

Lol gg my bro is still doing and he's not studying a shit o.o

Now gl being unemployed for the rest of your life like dad13 :D

view post Posted on 26/6/2016, 14:49

Group:

XD he wasnt always unemployed. anyway i still got school for 2 more yrs so. didnt study a shit the whole year and still passed. thats the way the cookie crumbles - jim carrey

21 replies since 4/8/2013, 20:45   424 views